What Makes Joint Forces One Of The Very Best NWA Dog Training & Boarding Facilities?
Joint Forces K9 Group’s Dog training facility is one of the top facilities in the country, much less Northwest Arkansas for a few reasons.
- The Trainers – We have put together an elite team of dog trainers. To date, we have the largest group of trainers in the NWA area. Not only is this an advantage from the perspective of being able to service more clients without lengthy waiting periods to book your classes. It allows us to have staff available every day of the week for your convenience when dropping off or picking up your K9 as well as a flexible group training schedule.
- Experience – Another advantage of our larger team of expert dog trainers is our collective knowledge. Pooling our collective experience of training hundreds of dogs allows us to help even some of the most aggressive or stubborn cases.
- The Boarding – Our large dog boarding facility once again is an advantage with availability. We have over 30 Runs on our ranch. Rarely if ever do, we have to turn a client away for a Board and Train because we have availability in our Kennels.
- We Travel – Joint Forces is one of the only Dog Trainers that will travel as far as Tulsa Ok to do evaluations or pick up your dog. We aim to make our services available to as many NWA residents as possible and have the convenience of doing an assessment in your own home, for those North West Arkansas residents that have an extremely busy schedule.
- Our Success Rate – Take time to check out our customer testimonials, and you will find that we go above and beyond to help you and your dog have the very best training experience possible. Joint Forces K9 Group is 100% committed to the happiness of our customers!
Based on 68 reviews
04:14 11 Feb 20
I have an extremely strong willed 11 month old GSD. She was jumping up on people and nipping. In three weeks, Abby corrected this behavior and even did some extra obedience work with her. She also kept me updated on her progress every couple of days so I was at ease with being away from my dog for so long. Highly recommend this facility and Abby!
16:13 05 Feb 20
With the help of Abby Rice from JointK9 Forces Group I was able to polish up a few things before my Service Dogs final training was completed.Abby really listened to my needs and was able to show me and help me train what was needed with her expertise. She is very friendly, patient and professional.The other staff seems to be very knowledgable and kind.
00:29 30 Jan 20
We have been working with Hanna over the past couple of months and have seen such a huge difference in our Great Dane puppies! We have even added on training for our older Great Dane. She is very knowledgeable, patient and you can tell she really has a passion for what she does! Plus, our dogs love her!! If you are looking for a trainer, I highly recommend Hanna!
03:07 25 Dec 19
Amazing experience! Amazing facility with amazing trainers that take great pride in their work and it shows! 4 week board and train with Cody, and our dog is so much more calm and obedient to many commands off leash with e-collar. Super impressed! Highly recommend!
14:24 22 Dec 19
Ok, my Lexi before going here was growling at anyone coming close to her minus family. More of a stay away I don't wanna know you kinda growl. After my last day of 5 days here she walks up to people, still a little skiddish, but she will investigate and if she's cool with you then you may pet her. Mike was our trainer and he's very compassionate about getting what you need, teaching what you need, and caring about your situation. The others here I have had limited interaction with but I can... tell you they all love their fur babies and respect them too. Great group of people, absolutely recommend especially if you want results. Again I say thank you to all of you for what you do.read more
23:57 20 Oct 19
My husband and I had the pleasure of partnering with Zeke from Joint Forces K9 Group and it completely changed our family lifestyle with our dog. Zeke was excellent in his communication and provided many updates, pictures, and videos over the course of the 2 weeks. Zeke made our German Shepherd feel so comfortable. He was able to read her body language and knew exactly how to react when she was acting timid or afraid. Before she left for training she knew only the very basic commands of sit and... down and only with the most generous of food luring. When she returned, her command vocabulary had increased. More importantly, she seemed to be much more engaged in the training. This was the BEST INVESTMENT we could have done for our dog and for us.read more
13:40 02 Oct 19
Zeke is awesome! We dropped off our 7 month old German Shepherd for the two week board and train program and she was a different dog when we picked her up! She can now walk on the leash without pulling, has a better understanding of her commands and is calmer overall. We have now been able to not crate her when we are not home because of her calmer demeanor after her training. The whole staff is so friendly and helpful and they make you feel like your dog matters to them. Zeke sent us pics and... updates on a regular basis and made sure we and Cora were good even after we picked her up. I would recommend them over and over again and would absolutely recommend Zeke. The money is well worth the results!read more
00:43 24 Sep 19
Took my puppy Yoda here 2 months ago for some help with walking, distractions and basic training. Our trainer Zeke was great, he discussed all their training options and we decided that the boarding training was the best for Yoda. He stayed for 2 weeks and honestly, he came back a different dog. We can now walk in public places like the local farmers market. We still have a lot of learning and training to do but Zeke really gave me the tools to continue Yoda's training. Cannot recommend and... thank the team enough, especially Zeke. Thank you guys!read more
15:50 28 Aug 19
I sent my 5 month old German Shepherd to the 2 week board and train with trainer Zeke. I picked up my pup today and could not be more impressed! I dropped off a wild puppy who only listened sometimes, and I got a well mannered very disciplined pup that listens all the time. Joint Forces K9 is the best and it is so worth it to send your dogs here. I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone with ANY issues they might be having with their animals. They are thorough, communicative, and... take very good care of your pup. SO IMPRESSED and so thankful for Zeke and the JFK9 team!read more
19:14 20 Jul 19
Our dog Motley did the 2 week board and train obedience program and the results are amazing! Our trainer, Zeke, was extremely helpful and gave us all the information we could need. When we picked her up, she was able to walk on a loose leash (and was starting to be able to walk with us off leash), could sit, lay down, and climb. It was incredible how different she was and we are extremely pleased with the results! Definitely recommend letting this awesome team train your pup!